[Samba] Logon scripts on Win2k w/s

tom burkart samba at aussec.com
Thu Apr 14 06:17:07 GMT 2005

Hi,
The issue is as follows:
When a Win2k box becomes a domain member, the first time a user logs into
the box on that domain, the Win2k box actually downloads the logon script
and executes it.  It appears to then save it locally and on subsequent
logons does not get it off the server again.

However, I do want it to fetch the login script off the server every time
as there are occasions where the script does change and I don't really
want to go around and fix each occurrence on each workstation...

tom.