[Samba] macintosh file clutter on samba filesystems.

Matt Pruett entelin at logicaldreams.net
Mon Apr 4 15:32:00 GMT 2005

If I veto them will it prevent them from getting created on the
filesystem in the first place? And them being annoyed with the way it
looks isnt a big deal since several were actually being annoyed that one
person had set it up to look a certain way and annother didnt like it..
etc.

--
Matt Pruett <entelin at logicaldreams.net>