[Samba] nss and pam with ssl and sarge debian

Geoff Scott geoffs at guestshire.com
Tue Sep 28 07:46:45 GMT 2004

I'm working from the samba 3 how-to and creating my own how-to so that I get
everything straight in my head.  I'm trying to make an exchange replacement
with samba + ldap + open-xchange + cyrus + postfix + postgresql etc etc.

At the minute I'm trying to find out if Sarge has ssl already enabled in
it's PAM and NSS packages, instead of me trying to compile it myself.
Anyone know the answer of the top of their heads?  Or point me to somewhere
where this is documented?

Regards Geoff Scott

IT Systems Administrator
Guests Furniture Hire Pty Ltd
Tel: 03 9426 9143
Fax: 03 9428 7605
Mob: 0437 037 421
Email: geoffs at guestshire.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Electronic mail is not secure and there is a risk that
messages may be corrupted in transmission. It is the user's responsibility
to check any attachments to this e-mail for viruses before use. This message
and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal or other
professional privilege. Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or
lost because this e-mail has been sent to you by mistake. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and
delete our e-mail.