[Samba] Roaming profiles problem

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Mon Sep 27 17:30:27 GMT 2004

>My problem is that the profile of the user always end up in C:/Documents and
>Settings/$user .

That's the way it works.  The files are copied local (from the smb.conf
specified location) until you log off, at which time they are copied
back to the server.  I believe there is a setting to delete the roaming
profile data on log off but I don't know that off hand, I'm pretty sure
it's in one of the two resources (TOSHARG or Samba3 By Example)

--
Paul Gienger                     Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.