[Samba] auto Sync username when connecting SMB using winbind feature

Talwar, Puneet (NIH/NIAID) PTALWAR at niaid.nih.gov
Wed Sep 15 18:39:19 GMT 2004

OK, I was able connect to the server from a Windows box and I can see the
user name, but when I click on it say network path not found.  I assume I am
able to establish a connection and the authentication succeeded, but it
can't mount the folder.

So I am kind a stuck at this point, and would appreciate any help on this
issue.

Thanks,

Puneet Talwar