[Samba] Re: Where are the ADOBE PS Drivers?

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Wed Sep 8 18:00:24 GMT 2004

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:48:55 -0500, Chris McKeever wrote:

>That is what I am going off - and it lists the dozen files that are
>needed, and none of them are listed ....

Time out there... Just what exactly is not working? You post to the Samba list:

>>And installed the Generic Driver, shared the printer and went
>>the the print$ share

which makes me think you are talking about the Windows client, printer wizard
driver upload to print$, etc... Now you're talking about /usr/share/cups which
Samba could care less about... I'd suggest you clear your thoughts, clearly
explain your exact problem, and send it to the correct list.

Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems
http://www.lueckdatasystems.com/