[Samba] Re: Where are the ADOBE PS Drivers?

Chris McKeever techjedi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:48:55 GMT 2004

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 13:34:23 -0400, Michael Lueck
<mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com> wrote:
> Check the Samba HOWTO on this topic. John specifically points out there are three different ways to install the driver, only one does it correctly. I believe this might be what you are bumping into,
> but I have no first hand expirence since I read the docs before I dug in.

That is what I am going off - and it lists the dozen files that are
needed, and none of them are listed ....

     Once  you  have  extracted  the  driver  files,  create  a
       "drivers"  directory  in  the CUPS data directory (usually
       /usr/share/cups) and copy the Adobe files using  UPPERCASE
       filenames, as follows:

           [Windows 95, 98, and Me]
           ADFONTS.MFM
           ADOBEPS4.DRV