[Samba] Domain authentication failing after a period of time

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Tue Nov 30 17:39:37 GMT 2004

I have the output (collected from a snoop session on the Samba server - I
have no access to run Ethereal on the Windows boxes) and will forward it
to you directly (all 1504 packets). Please do let me know if you need
anything else, and thanks.

			Bill Knox
			Lead Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst
			The MITRE Corporation