[Samba] adobeps drivers

Joe Cipale joec at aracnet.com
Sun Nov 28 00:41:59 GMT 2004

I am in the process of reconfigging my SuSE 9.1/samba install. My
installation does not have the following adobe dirvers required for
samba-shared pritners:
* adobeps5.dll
* adobepsu.dll
* adobepsu.hlp

I went out to the Adobe website and downloaded the Windows drivers (just
as the cupssmbpasswd man page suggested) but the aboe listed files are
not part of the  download.

I am attempting to retrieve the files via the Online Update (which has
been very frustrating as of the 6 mirror sites I have visited, all but
one have been bussy, hung or dead...).

Has anyone had any luck or know where I can locate/install these files?

Thanks in advance!

Joe