[Samba] TCP_NODELAY

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Tue Nov 9 15:31:29 GMT 2004

I recently downloaded and installed v3.0.8 and installed it on HP-UX
11.11. Thankfully, all of the compile problems I reported in 3.0.2 are now
gone (not sure why no one ever acknowledged my bug, but whatever).
However, now my system is complaining that TCP_NODELAY is not a valid
option. I did not turn it off during the compile, don't see it listed as
an option, and worse than that, it is a default option in smb.conf. Can
anyone give me a clue as to what might have happened?

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - User Support Spec. III
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630