[Samba] Samba 2.2.7a and SunOS 5.8

Cloutier,Joe JCLOUTIER at CERNER.COM
Sun Mar 14 16:38:45 GMT 2004

I have 2 Sun servers. One is running Samba 2.0.7 and I have no problems
with response time or performance. The other server is running Samba
2.2.7a and on this server there are performance issues, slowness and
long response times with long latencies over 400 msec.

Both Sun server's are running SunOS 5.8.

Is Samba 2.2.7a supported on this Unix box or is for a Linux server?
Should I be experiencing any problems with this release.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Joe

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.