[Samba] citrix stores addition information into SAM on pdc

roland for_spam at gmx.de
Sun Mar 14 14:51:31 GMT 2004

FYI
(see below)

maybe this is of interest for people planning to use samba in a WTS/Citrix environment.

it`s about the question, that samba couldn`t store terminal-server-specific user settings (e.g. shadowing on/off) in its SAM (tdbsam
or ldapsam).

first tests show, that it seems to work with the latest CVS.
i`m using tdbsam as the passdb backend.

perhaps you wts/citrix/samba admin out there also want to test & share your experience.

regards
roland

ps:
ntsec is just a commanline replacement for that click-click-M$-GUI-stuff ;)