[Samba] Web inteface for uploading?

Heupink, Mourik Jan C. Heupink at INTECH.UNU.EDU
Fri Jan 23 14:07:49 GMT 2004

i've been lokking for something simular, and came up with this:

http://davenport.sourceforge.net/

it's a webdav gateway to smb.

looks more recent than SMB2WWW, but still not very up-to-date... on
sourceforge it says:  Development Status: 4 - Beta, and the latest version
is from july 2003...

i would be EXTREMELY interested as well to find out how other people have
done this. (provide remote acess to smb files on the network)

an alternative could be to use sftp, filezilla for example. but the
advantage of webdav is, that msoffice is webdav enabled, so opening and
saving files can be done directly to webdav resources, as far as i know...
(please correct me if i'm wrong)

have a nice weekend, all of you.

mourik jan