[Samba] roaming profiles...

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Thu Jan 8 15:58:33 GMT 2004

Toby,

Suggest you refer to the Samba-HOWTO-Collection available from:

http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf

There is a chapter on Policy Management and one on Profile Management that
may help you.

What you need to configure is called "Folder Redirection"

A detailed and fully worked example will be in my new book "Samba-3 by
Example"

Cheers,
John T.

--