[Samba] roaming profiles...

Toby Schaefer tschaefer at mail.nixa.k12.mo.us
Thu Jan 8 15:16:01 GMT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: samba-bounces+toby-list=mail.nixa.k12.mo.us at lists.samba.org
[mailto:samba-bounces+toby-list=mail.nixa.k12.mo.us at lists.samba.org] On
Behalf Of kent E.
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 4:20 AM
To: samba
Subject: [Samba] roaming profiles...

hey guys i want to hear your experience regarding this situation

got this one user who store lots of big chunk files in his "My
Documents" folder now as she logs out ... it took us several minutes for
us to be able to shut down...

how to take care of this? can i select which to include in the roaming
files ...

TIA
Kent