[Samba] Cannot Print from DOS

sebastiand at Argentina.com sebastiand at Argentina.com
Tue Jan 6 11:29:37 GMT 2004

Hi list,
Last week i installed an EPSON FX 2180 in my samba server (RH 9.0, SAMBA
2.2.8) and shared it. The thing is that i cant print from clients when im
using a DOS application. I tried from the command shell with something like
c:> dir > lpt1 , where lpt1 is the port where the client has the printer
mapped.
Then i tried from WORD, and it printed perfectly. Any ideas??
Thanks
Sebastian

--------
E-mail y acceso a Internet UltraVeloz totalmente GRATIS en Buenos Aires,
Rosario, Cordoba, Mendoza, La Plata y Pilar
http://www.Argentina.com
Nro. de acceso 5078-5000 Usuario: Argentina Password: Argentina