[Samba] Re: Samba 3.05 RPMS for SuSe Professional 9.1

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Mon Aug 23 15:00:09 GMT 2004

Due to an "Access Denied" error in 3.0.5 that we did not see here in 3.0.4 I would be shy of 3.0.5. I am testing 3.0.6 currently. You might check samba.org to see if the SuSE packages for 3.0.6 are
cooked yet. Debian was done so I pulled from their since debian.org has not updated yet.

However, 3.0.4 seemed very solid here. No Windows servers for them to play with though.

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems