[Samba] Samba 3.05 RPMS for SuSe Professional 9.1

Daniel Willis Daniel.Willis at state.tn.us
Mon Aug 23 14:21:23 GMT 2004

The June Samba update (going from 3.02 to 3.04) for SuSe Professional
9.1 brought my Samba server to its knees.  A few windows clients could
connect, but the load average quickly escalated until the server had to
be rebooted.  I had to revert back to 3.02.  Has anyone running a Samba
server as a member server of an NT 4 domain successfully applied used
the latest SuSe updates (RPMS to Samba 3.05)?  I like to be current on
patches, but once bitten, twice shy...

Thanks,
Dan Willis