[Samba] Yet Another LDAP Question

Gémes Géza geza at kzsdabas.sulinet.hu
Mon Apr 26 18:39:17 GMT 2004

-------------- next part --------------
dn: uid=root,ou=People,dc=kzsdabas,dc=hu
mailHost: mail.kzsdabas.sulinet.hu
objectClass: mailRecipient
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: top
objectClass: kerberosSecurityObject
objectClass: shadowAccount
objectClass: sambaSamAccount
shadowMax: 60
shadowWarning: 7
shadowInactive: 30
loginShell: /bin/bash
uidNumber: 0
homeDirectory: /root
cn: LDAP's Fake root Account
cn: root
sn: LDAP's Fake root Account
displayName: LDAP's Fake root Account
gecos: LDAP's Fake root Account
shadowLastChange: 12013
sambaPwdMustChange: 2147483647
sambaAcctFlags: [U          ]
sambaPwdCanChange: 1080799858
sambaLogonTime: 2147483647
sambaNTPassword: **********REMOVED*********
sambaPwdLastSet: 1080799858
sambaLogoffTime: 2147483647
sambaLMPassword: **********REMOVED*********
sambaKickoffTime: 2147483647
gidNumber: 4
sambaSID: S-1-5-21-2107120446-224765601-1821260193-500
mail: root at kzsdabas.sulinet.hu
mailForwardingAddress: root at mail.kzsdabas.sulinet.hu
uid: root
krbName: root at KZSDABAS.HU
sambaPrimaryGroupSID: S-1-5-21-2107120446-224765601-1821260193-512
userPassword: {CRYPT}$1$**********REMOVED*********