[Samba] Yet Another LDAP Question

Jean Krebs Fonseca jean at totaldata.com.br
Mon Apr 26 18:15:08 GMT 2004

Hi All,

I know this must have been discussed around here a million times, but I really
didn't find this info anywhere else and I'm on a deadline here.

I already have an FC1 server with a working LDAP directory  in production. The
same server runs a Samba PDC, but not with LDAP functionality yet.

All I need to know right now is if I have to include some standard user and
group accounts, like Adminstrator and such. Also,how do I generate the NT and
Lanman password hashes so I can include them in the uses' ldifs?

And please, don't point me to that Samba-LDAP howto 'cause it did nothing but
confuse me more.

Thanks,

--
Jean Krebs Fonseca