[Samba] Samba 3.0.2a and ADS w2k3 Kerberos authentication problem

Duran Munoz, Pedro Pedro.Duran at fujitsu-siemens.com
Wed Apr 14 15:47:35 GMT 2004

Thanks Jim for you reply.

When I said Kerberos packed is 1.2.27 default redhat9 included, I mind
what I use krb5-libs-1.2.27-10 from Redhat9. As you can see I am a
Linux beginner guy.

I have changed the Registry in my w2k3 DC as you tell me down without
any success ( I have create other ticket with "ktpass" tool and it was
apply to Samba server)

The other way for try solve the problem is : Update Kerberos in Redhat9
( Samba server) is possible to use an rpm packed from web, or I must
recompile the kernel including this Kerberos packed, in this case which
Kerberos packed I must use, and which could the correct procedure for
update ( I remember to you I am a Linux beginner and never I have
compile nothing).

Thanks in advanced for you help

Saludos / Best Regards

Pedro