[Samba] [Fwd: Printing issue in Samba]

Pat Craddock pat.craddock at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 02:12:09 GMT 2004

Sorry about the re-post, but I am kind of at wits end.

Hello! I am a relatively new user to Samba and have run in to a snag
with printing. I have Samba set up on a SuSE 9.0 server. I had no
problems setting up shares for disk access to my Win2K boxes. I can
attach to the shares very easily. I can also see that the shares are
active from SWAT. The problem I have is with printing. I can get to the
printer over the lan and even see the que update when I print directly
from the server, so I know I have the que set up correctly. The problem
is, when I try to print from the Windows boxes, the packets get to the
server, but no pages are printed.
If anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
Pat Craddock