[Samba] Install a Printer Driver with no INF file?

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Tue Oct 7 17:53:04 GMT 2003

Heh, the HOWTO occurred to me right after I sent that e-mail. I've read
the old HOWTO backwards and forwards and felt like I already knew
everything it had to offer, but the new one is so comprehensive -- 80+
pages of printing only!

Thanks very much to those who took the time to do that -- the directions
worked beautifully ('cept that once I installed the AdobePS driver, I
realized that it was black and white only -- as an aside, anyone know a
"generic" driver that does color PS? Right now I'm using a Tek Phaser 140,
but I figured I'd use one that's as vanilla as possible if it exists...).

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630