[Samba] auto logout when already logged in

inkwire at thegoldenear.org inkwire at thegoldenear.org
Sat Oct 18 18:16:04 GMT 2003

when people login concurrently from more than one Windows 2000 SP3 workstation to
my Debian Samba 2.2.3a-12.4 domain, they can't then logout on either workstation,
choosing 'log out', 'restart' or 'shut down' produces absolutely nothing. so I'm looking for
a means to automatically logout / disconnect people when they login from another
workstation and are already logged in elsewhere; anyone know of one?

(tho it may not be advisable practice, Windows NT4 Server is happy for people to login
concurrently from Windows NT4 Workstation)

pete