[Samba] smbmount discontinued?

tcg noreply at invalid.com
Sat Nov 29 04:27:17 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 26 November 2003 08:41, Thiago Lima wrote:
>     In a past thread I've notice that smbmount (and mount's suport for

What's quoted is all I see of your post for some strange reason (both in kmail
and evolution). I see no body at all when using sylpheed. Very strange.
But that's not why I'm replying<g>.
I did post a comment to the effect of "smbmount is deprecated", but that was
just my understanding from what happens in the distro I'm using; when I type
"smbmount" it suggests "mount -t smbfs" instead, so my assumption was that
they were deprecating the use of "smbmount" with the replacement syntax of
"mount -t smbfs". Apologies if I misled anyone.
--
Chris

Do not reply to the email address.
Please use the contact page below for any desired direct replies.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

realcomputerguy dot com slash contact dot html