[Samba] Samba Translation Dok to German, first file, deutsche Übersetzung Der Samba Doku erste Datei

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Mon Nov 10 23:04:07 GMT 2003

> [Samba] Samba Translation Dok to German, first file, deutsche Übersetzung Der Samba Doku erste Datei
>
>     * To: <samba at sambadotorg>
>     * Subject: [Samba] Samba Translation Dok to German, first file, deutsche Übersetzung Der Samba Doku erste Datei
>     * From: "rruegner" <robowarp at gmxdotde>
>     * Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:10:20 +0100
>     * Cc:
>
> Hi @ll ,
> the first file is now translated to German
> find it here
> http://www.robowarp.de/smb/trans/net.8.html
> thx for his work to Mr Stefan G. Weichinger
> mailto robowarp at gmxdotde if you want to be a part of the Translation Team
> you can view other files translation progress and the readme beyond
> http://www.robowarp.de/smb/trans/
>
> Best Regards
> Robert Rügner

Hi, all --

this is a really great initiative. Please keep us informed about your
progress!

One little question: are you aware that the *sources* of all English
Samba documentation are now DocBook/XML? Have you considered to write
the docu (or maybe convert it at a later stage) into that format?

I know that DocBook/XML is rather difficult for people who are not used
to it and it makes them slow down a lot. (I myself haven't written my
part of the HOWTO Collection in XML. but in HTML and one kind soul did
convert it for me). However, it makes it more easy to create PDFs and
other formats from that input.

Thanks again and Cheers!
Kurt