[Samba] What's the best method - probably simple

Barry, Christopher cbarry at infiniconsys.com
Mon Mar 31 21:52:13 GMT 2003

Hi all,
	I'm testing out a pdf printer script I'm writing on a live samba system. I modify the script, but my changes do not seem to show up when I print. It seems like samba is caching the script. I do not want to restart samba (I'm guessing that will disconnect people), but I want to force samba to re-read the new script. I'm guessing I can HUP whatever smb process is open for the printer, but I'm not real sure how to find it.

Thanks,

--
Christopher Barry
Manager of Information Systems