[Samba] dos command "del" fails under 2.2.8

rkp ho rkpho at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 00:12:43 GMT 2003

>On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 21:01, rkpho at hotmail.com wrote:
> > I can logon to Samba and map a drive letter (say "net use F: /home"),
>but I
> > cannot delete files under F: at the DOS prompt with command "del" (e.g.
> > "F:\>del xyz.txt"), the error says :
> >
> > 	The network has responded incorrectly.
> > 	Abort, Retry, Fail?
>
>Hello :-)
>You obtain to create archives or folder inside of this partition?
>
>[ ]'s

Hello,
Thanks for your attention, but I do not understand well what you're talking
about. I can do file deletion and other manipulations from Windows Explorer,
but then many of my batch scripts fail due to "del" failure. This did not
happen before upgrading to 2.2.8, and I had not changed the smb.conf .