[Samba] Multiple Login issues with XP, Win2K

richard rcoates at bigpond.net.au
Sun Mar 9 02:48:08 GMT 2003

xp thinks you have already accessed/mapped shares on server...
logging on locally as administrator and joining domain as user root (pre
added to smbpasswd) works most reliably for me. Still doesen't work?
do a google for ...  net use /delete /all?  or similar to disconnect any
shares ....
Richard Coates.