[Samba] Multiple Login issues with XP, Win2K

Minh Duong minh_duong at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 15:51:14 GMT 2003

I just recently set up Samba for the first time so I'm
new to all of this.  I can get my XP to access the
shares as a workgroup but I cannot get it to be a
member of the domain.  When I try to login it responds
with an error message about "Multiple Logins are not
allowed"

Any hints on where I should start to look.  smb.conf
looks fine and both Windows and Unix users are have
been added.