[Samba] (installing) configure summary failes

Jappie jappie at tiscalimail.nl
Sat Mar 8 15:51:13 GMT 2003

system: lfs-4.0
kernel: linux-2.4.20
samba: v-2.2.7

when I run the following command to install samba from source:

//---------------
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/samba --with-fhs --with-readline
--with-smbwrapper --with-smbmount --with-automount --with-ssl
-with-sslinc=/usr/local/openssl/include
--with-ssllib=/usr/local/openssl/lib --with-syslog && make && make install

at the end of the configure-stage I get the following error:

checking whether to use included popt... ./popt
checking configure summary... configure: error: summary failure.
Aborting config

Can"t find anything about this in docs / faq...