[Samba] Re: Profiles and home directory - Samba PDC

Marco De Vitis starless at supereva.it
Tue Mar 4 14:30:40 GMT 2003

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:55:28 -0000, Nick Gale wrote:

> I have sucessfully got a windows 2K machine to join the domain but I can not
> get it to run a logon script, map the drive letter to the home directory or
> create a roaming profile. All my smb.conf setting look correct as per the

Try giving a look at this IBM tutorial, I used it and found it simple
and effective, and it covers what you are asking for:

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/esdd/tutorials/samba.html

Please note that the short registration required is free.

--
Ciao,
  Marco.

..."1978 gli dèi se ne vanno, gli arrabbiati restano!", Area 1978