[Samba] Re: Profiles and home directory - Samba PDC

Nick Gale nick.gale at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 5 18:24:41 GMT 2003

OK Guys many thanks for pointing out the most obvious...... Yes I am
embarrased to show my head in public again...... And yes I did look at that
conf file and no matter how many times I looked I still didn't notice the
typo.

So yes please do keep on stating the obvious and a lesson for us all -
always check the most basic things first!

Nick

news:MPG.18ced4bbcf556590989684 at news.gmane.org...