[Samba] Accessing remote samba server

Robert Mena rt_mena at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 20:44:22 GMT 2003

Hi,

I have a setup where my samba server is located at my
main office and I need to provide remote access to a
branch office.

I already have the conection part operational and the
branch office (remote) uses a frame-relay connection
to my office (local).

I have linux machine with multiple ethernets serving
as a firewall at each point (remote and local).

The clients will be windows.

What do I need to change in my samba conf in order to
allow the remote clients to "mount" the shares ?
Which traffic (protocol/port) should I allow to pass ?

Regards.