[Fwd: Re: [Samba] Win XP logon issues]

Jeffrey D. Means meaje at meanspc.com
Sat Jun 7 15:53:06 GMT 2003

What is going on here with samba and win xp?? Did MS put something in
one of their hotfixes to break samba??  I just tried going back to
samba3.0a22 which I had running previously on the same server with the
same strange results (same samba config file).  I think MS is worried
and as such is trying their standard response since they can't buy samba
they will patch their OS so samba will not work with it....  As such I
was wondering if there is someone out there with a Win XP Pro box that
has not been patched to run tests with on this issue, loading hotfix
after hotfix one at a time untill things break.

Jeff Means
CIO MeansPC
meaje at meanspc.com