[Samba] No password for specific IP address?

Subba Rao subba9 at cablespeed.com
Sat Jun 7 16:43:29 GMT 2003

Hi,

I have a slow Windows NT system.  Eachtime I reboot, it connects to the
Samba file shares and prompts me for password.  Since this is a slower
computer, it takes forever before I see the login window.  (This system has
only 32MB RAM).

Is it possible to configure Samba to allow password-less login from a specific
IP address?  I do access multiple shares on this server.

Thank you in advance to any information.

--
Subba Rao
subba9 at cablespeed.com