AW: [Samba] samba installation

A.A opensoft at gmx.de
Sun Jun 1 22:22:30 GMT 2003

hi,

i see there is no sbin directory after the installation!!

After unpacking wite xzvf and Instllation(.configure/make/make install/make
installman ) of samba-2.2.81.tar.gz i have two directories:

smba and samba-2.2.8a

There are in samba directory only bin, lib, man swat,private, var

and in samba-2.2.8a are : source, packing, swat, source testsuite, docs ,
pcp

???!!!

henry