[Samba] Accessing security objects from Windows

Fabian Matthiessen f.matthiessen at baustoffmarkt-gersthofen.de
Fri Jul 25 12:25:10 GMT 2003

Hello,

I'm currently trying to migrate a 50 user domain from Win NT to Linux
with Samba Version 2.2.17 with LDAP-Integration. The most things are
working fine, but some of my user-accounts do not appear to be correct.
On a Windows XP machine I'm trying to give a domain user some
privileges, but when I open the dialog there are not all of the users I
created, but only a few. I cannot recognize any common criteria between
them, but some are shown in the list and some are not. The domain-logons
are working fine with both types of users.
I would be very happy, if somebody could help me with this problem.

Thanks

  Fabian Matthiessen