[Samba] I get two diffrent errors now...:-(

Karl Banasky kbanasky at heatcon.com
Wed Jul 9 21:02:29 GMT 2003

My understanding of a PDC is limited and yet I remember it saying that a netlogon share is required for a Domain server.  Other then that I do not see very much that is wrong.  I found out that root has to have an account and root has to be the first user to join the domain on any client.  Hope this help get you going.  Cheers.
Karl