[Samba] pre/postexec

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Fri Jul 4 02:02:00 GMT 2003

I don't have the energy to check this out myself, but:

The path specified in your share doesn't exist until you run the preexec.
Are you sure a user can log on under this circumstance?   Have you checked
your logs? Have you run testparm?

As a test, mount some other directory with a preexec command and see if that works, and keep
directory R always mounted.

Joel