[Samba] pre/postexec

Marian Mlcoch, Ing mm at tsmp.sk
Fri Jul 4 06:42:24 GMT 2003

Why yuo need mount unmount seq? When you use one mountpoint to more users
then system fails but when login another user to prepostexec share mount
must fails.
If you have more HD with part you can all it mount permanently to directory
structure one partition to one mountpoint by SUSE mtab fstab and system
start config.
Then in samba you can use path to %... for connect user to its partiton.

If is more many then you can use prepostexec but this is run as user of
service in your example magda, then /windows/R must be owned by magda . Good
job is write full path to commands /bin/mount....

Bye.