[Samba] (no subject)

Karl Banasky kbanasky at heatcon.com
Thu Jul 3 20:16:05 GMT 2003

Use the "smbpasswd -a username" to setup a new user password.  But without your setup and how you did it and what is going on in the logs it is hard to answer this question, it is very broad.  There are great and wonderful documents to learn all about SAMBA and how to set it up.
(Thank you to everyone that created those works of art. 'sniff, sniff' Beautiful they are. Got me everywhere.)
See the link:
http://hr.uoregon.edu/davidrl/samba/
Also there are these archives to search too. Cheers.
Karl-