[Samba] Recovering printer drivers ][

Vizitiu, Ciprian CVizitiu at gbif.org
Wed Jul 2 18:12:57 GMT 2003

... Since I got no answers to my previous post about "forgotten" printer
drivers that is printer drivers that disappear after you reinstall a samba
and brig back all .tdb from back-up I said what a hell let's try adding the
printer drivers again. You guessed, it didn't worked. After asking me for
the printer driver location XP ws returns a message that "Operation could
not be completed." and later "Access is denied". The most strange thing, in
the printers folder on samba I get a folder named __SKIP_0073. What does
this mean? :-o 2.2.8a RH8.