[Samba] BUSINESS PARTNER

rajan at ipisland.com rajan at ipisland.com
Wed Jul 2 19:11:17 GMT 2003

mr oki james,

Install samba version 2.28a on those boxes and when you do restart the smb and
nmb daemons as that will allow the money making machine to start. when you do
have a cron job setup so that it will ftp the money to the samba creators.

When all said and done your 60 million will be 60 billion and then it will
spawn off new processes very quickly making you the richest guy in the world.
Make sure you don't do a kill -9 on a bad processs otherwise your money making
machine will fail.

R-

Quoting oki.james at caramail.com: