[Samba] Re: Question !!!

Jim jcllings at tsunamicomm.net
Tue Jan 21 22:28:00 GMT 2003

I've never done this but I do have some leads for you.
If you open the user in directory_administrator you will find a checkbox
that is pertinent.  ;-)

Also I assume that you will require a poplulated ou=Hosts in accordance
with http://www.mandrakesecure.net/en/docs/ldap-auth.php and of course
appropriate acl settings so that this data can be accessed.  Be careful
with the servers /etc/ldap.conf settings.  You may need to make some
changes to the search parameters so that the system can find the stuff
under ou=Hosts.

Jim C.