[Samba] Question !!!

Amilkar Sanz Lara amilkar at orion.flacso.uh.cu
Tue Jan 21 20:57:10 GMT 2003

Hi, before my situation: I have a samba server like a domain server for my subnet(win2k). I need limit the access to this domain for certain users on certains machine. For example, Bob olny cant work on \\casiopea and he can´t work on \\orion
How i cant do it that !?
I try to put in the netlogon section the line that may me to do it that, but really, it don´t work:

i test the file smb.conf, and i write the section logon like follow

[netlogon]
.
invalid users = bob
.

when i conect from orion i hope that the the system report an error, but really itsn´t happen, the users Bob can loged on the domain

when i put the line on the global section, the system report error: the computer account don loged in the primary domain

what happend !?

I´m wait for help !!

Thank´s
amilkar