[Samba] 3.0alpha with ADS on Slowlaris 8

Chris Croswhite ccroswhite at get2chip.com
Mon Jan 6 21:27:01 GMT 2003

Sirs,

I have asked this before, but I continue to have difficulties with
getting samba3.0alpha to compile with ADS support.  That is with this
config line and a successfully compliation, the 'net ads join' comand
returns that ADS is compiled in:

CC=gcc ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/samba3 --with-ads=yes
--with-ldap=yes --with-krb5=/usr/local/krb5-127
--with-mysql-prefix=/usr/local/mysql --disable-mysqltest --with-winbind
--with-included-popt

Everything compiles correctly (no reported errors).  Not sure why I am
not seeing a failure if it can not compile in ADS with the above config.

Anyone with any suggestions?  I can not get this to compile in.

Configuration:

gcc-2.953
gnu ld & as
openldap2027