[Samba] Slow logoff

jjlasalle at comcast.net jjlasalle at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 18:52:54 GMT 2003

I am running Samba 2.2.8a.  My XP and 2000 boxes take a long time to log off. They appear to be saving profiles. The Windows 98 and XP/2000 workgroup boxes log off quick as a bunny. It the slow log off because XP/2000 domain members must push all their settings to the Samba server or is there a problem with my Samba installations?  I have three discrete Samba networks that all exhibit the same performance problems.