[Samba] ADS and Winbind ... Can't access with Samba host name ...

Tim Jordan timothy_jordan at labor.state.ak.us
Tue Dec 23 16:53:14 GMT 2003

Fernando hello agian.

I would really like to help test your setup.  I do have it working under
RPMs that Buchan Milne packaged for Mandrake 9.2.

I can not get AD domain member working under Samba 3.0.1 compiled from
source.  I'm getting the same problems everyone else on the list is
compaining about...

Please provide your OS platform, ./configure options, design goals
etc...

I look forward to working with you,
Tim Jordan