[Samba] Re: Group mapping problem

Gonzalo Aguilera gaguilera at diputacionavila.es
Tue Dec 16 12:00:35 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'm using tdb and Samba 3.0.0

in /etc/group I have

    domadm:x:502:yo,tu

net groupmap

    Domain Admins (S-1-5-21-1113206677-1823813211-1234567-512) -> domadm

Output of testparm:

Processing section "[netlogon]"
Processing section "[profiles]"
Processing section "[homes]"
Loaded services file OK.
Server role: ROLE_DOMAIN_PDC
# Global parameters
[global]
 unix charset = ISO-8859-15
 display charset = ISO-8859-15
 workgroup = MYDOMAIN
 netbios name = SERVIDOR
 root directory = administrator
 add machine script = /usr/sbin/useradd -d /dev/null -g maquinas -s
/bin/false -M %u
 logon script = logon.bat
 logon path = \\%N\profiles\%u
 logon drive = I: